This 6 week part time course is specifically aimed at the photographer that has learnt the basics of photography and wishes to further their knowledge of the different genre’s of photography.
The course covers 6 more specific modules of the different genre’s.
Module 1 – Basic Photoshop Workflow
Module 2 – Landscape Photography
Module 3 – Wildlife Photography
Module 4 – Macro Photography
Module 5 – Portrait Photography
Module 6 – Studio Photography
Students will be taken through the course step by step, gaining knowledge to ensure that you consistently produce excellent photographs.
This comprehensive course covers these specific genre’s of photography and is the perfect all round course to give the intermediate photographer a balanced portfolio .
On successful completion of this workshop, students should be able to:
- Understand the basics of the sifferent genre’s of photography;
- Use photographic techniques applicable to each different genre of photography;
- Develop a personal photographic style;
- Practical proficiency across the basic field of photography;
- Understand digital imaging, processing and workflow.